Logistics services for biological substances, clinical supplies, and medical equipment
Sep 19, 2021
Lab work is laborious and time consuming. Precious time is often taken to prepare your specimens and getting a generic local service provider with no knowledge of your industry could ruin all your effort and time.
SAGE Clinical is an experienced and specialized logistics partner you can entrust your biological specimens and lab equipment to. Our procedures and solutions adhere to the most recent industry standards and our crew are trained and trained with full knowledge of the Biological Agents and Toxins Act (BATA) guidelines.
Selection of the right local transportation partner is critical, leaving you with peace of mind to focus on your research.
We follow strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to:
- safely handle biological substances including infectious specimens
- maintain the shipment’s temperature integrity and delivery process
- deliver to the right person punctually
- ensure compliance with regulations and Biological Agents and Toxins Act (BATA) guidelines
- transport biological substances or specimens between laboratories for analysis, re-working, diagnostic, QC or for testing purposes